Bollywood Actress. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Aishwarya rai is my dream girl


Bollywood's original 'Dream Girl' and veteran actress Hema Malini, says she would like to pass this coveted title to former beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

Hema said that if she had to select a 'Dream Girl' among today's actresses then she would definitely go for Ash.

"All actress are more than a dream girl today...they are very high and way above it. Each and every girl is very beautiful. They all have made a name for themselves specially Aishwarya. I will give the title to her," Hema said.

On a lighter note, the 62-year-old actress said, Aishwarya will have to pay me a crore for the precious label I have carried with dignity, all these years.

Hema, who is looking forward to her upcoming film Bbuddah... Hoga Tera Baap, will be seen alongside megastar Amitabh Bachchan. The film releases on July 1.

StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Aishwarya rai is my dream girl ~ Twitter FaceBook

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Blogger Widgets